skip to main | skip to sidebar

coseismic dislocation

...two points simultaneously affected by shock...

Friday, September 26, 2008

NewCameraNewCameraNewCamera!!!

Posted by Kezee at 4:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

posts

  • ▼  2008 (26)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (7)
      • NewCameraNewCameraNewCamera!!!
      • No one wants to hear what you dreamt about, unless...
      • But I Don't Wanna Get Over You
      • My cat is smarter than Sarah Palin/we're going to ...
      • Yeah, I predicted David over Goliath
      • I'm not even sure what to blog about right now
      • Neglect/the First Week of School
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (8)

check it

  • my staten island accent
    love to do the stuff that scares me
    17 years ago

me

My photo
Kezee
View my complete profile

my stuff

  • my lastfm
  • my goodreads
  • my flickr