Thursday, October 09, 2008

Things I can't eat anymore - on a daily basis - once the half-marathon is over

Lately I've been realizing that my snack needs are great. Which makes sense, I'm running a lot and when I'm not running, I'm busy and moving. However, I plan on taking it easy after this weekend's race. I hope that my snack needs will go down because I've become expensive to feed and also it's difficult to plan ahead and bring all of my snacks with me on any given day.

So, after Saturday, I shall try my best to refrain from eating the following things on a regular (ok, daily) basis:

1. a bagel with (two things of) cream cheese
2. 1200 calories before noon
3. breves
4. 2 quorn patties, microwaved, with mayo
5. croissants 
6. peanut m&m's
7. boxes of WF mac & cheese (they're bigger than Annie's)
8. Izze sodas
9. huge portions of 5-6 meals per day
10. whole bags of butter popcorn

Ok, I think that's it. For the record, I have been eating a lot of good things too - fruits, veggies, whole wheat pasta, brown rice, beans, green tea, etc., but I'm ok with that, so I will continue to consume them. But, I probably do not need to eat an entire thing of asparagus, slathered with butter and salt, alone, at 10pm. 

No comments: