Then, back to Oly for a few days to hang out with old friends and at old haunts. Then off to Portland to hang out with old friends at new haunts. I'll be working a bit while in Portland and also dealing with a lot of pre-school stuff - tuition, jobs, residency classification and other really fun time user-uppers.
In spite of that, it will be a great trip. It seems like a good time to leave and I mean that in the best way possible. I'm ready for a change in cities and weather. I want to see the ocean and the volcanos and huge trees and an appropriate number of bike lanes. And coffee. Coffee...
So, more later. I'll blog throughout the trip, but probably not until I get back from hiking on the 14th. I have a temporary camera that I'll try to use to share some pictures with you. For now, please enjoy the world's second most amazing dog; I will see her tomorrow:

No comments:
Post a Comment